Times and dates may have changed. Check the Home page and weekly church bulletin.
First Baptist Church of Dunnellon has a number of opportunities for women to get involved in ministry, growth, and spiritual development.
We currently have the following ministries offered for women:
- Mondays 9:30 AM-noon: Crochet in Monroe House (Anna – not meeting at this time)
- Wednesdays 9:00-noon: Quilting group; meet in “back room”; Kathy Hill, Karen Cote
- Wednesday 5:45-7:15 PM: MOPS in Monroe House; 1st and 3rd Wednesday (During School)
- Thursday 9:00-11:30 AM: MOPS in Monroe House; 2nd and 4th Thursday; Liz Ustianowski
- “Secret Sisters” begins with anonymous encouragement with uplifting cards, small gifts, etc. After several months the “Secret Sisters” are introduced to each other at a luncheon. After the luncheon, many continue their relationship with meeting regularly for mentoring, friendship, and encouragement. Watch church bulletin for start/end dates.
Men’s & Women’s Ministry
We have a motorcycle group – Grace in the Wind – that meets the second Saturday of the month. We ride to an mystery lunch location. You can join us with your convertible, too. Meet at the church parking lot at 9:30 AM to leave by 10:00 AM.