First Baptist Church of Dunnellon has a number of opportunities for women to get involved in ministry, growth, and spiritual development.
We currently have the following ministries offered for women:
- Quilting Ministry: Wednesday from 9-11:30 AM in the Monroe House. For more info, please contact Sally Folk 352.566.0377
- “Secret Sisters” begins with anonymous encouragement with uplifting cards, small gifts, etc. After several months the “Secret Sisters” are introduced to each other at a luncheon. After the luncheon, many continue their relationship with meeting regularly for mentoring, friendship, and encouragement.
- MOPS is for mothers of pre-schoolers. They currently meet on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month at 5:45-7:15 PM. The nursery is available.
- MOMSNext is for mothers of school-age children. They currently meet on the 2nd and 4th Thursday mornings from 9:00-11:30 AM. The nursery is available.
- Roses of Sharon/On Our Own is a ministry just for adult single women that meets at 11:00 AM on the fourth Monday of each month.
Check the activities listed in the Events Calendar.
Men’s & Women’s Ministry
We have a motorcycle group – Grace in the Wind – that meets the second Saturday of the month. We ride to an mystery lunch location. You can join us with your convertible, too. Meet at the church parking lot at 9:30 AM to leave by 10:00 AM.