First Baptist Church of Dunnellon has a number of opportunities to get involved in our women’s ministry for growth and spiritual development. Check with the leader of the activity/event or watch the bulletin for changes.
We currently have the following ministries offered for women:
- 9:30-1130 AM: 1st & 3rd Mon. Crochet in Monroe House
- 4:45-6:30 PM: TOPS in Monroe House
- 9:30-1100 AM: Ladies Bible Study; Carol Bugbee; Aug. 9 – Nov. 29
- 9:30 AM: Partners in Prayer meets 1st and 3rd Tuesday of month to pray for school and FBC staff; Patti Brown
- 9:00-noon: Quilting group; meet in “back room”; Kathy Hill, Karen Cote
- 5:45-7:15 PM 1st & 3rd Wed.: MOPS in Monroe House; Stacie Smith (Follows school calendar)
- 9:00-11:30 AM 2nd & 4th Thurs. in Monroe house: MOPS; Jessica McDonell
- “Secret Sisters” begins with anonymous encouragement with uplifting cards, small gifts, etc. After several months the “Secret Sisters” are introduced to each other at a luncheon. After the luncheon, many continue their relationship with meeting regularly for mentoring, friendship, and encouragement. Watch church bulletin for start/end dates.
Men’s & Women’s Ministry
We have a motorcycle group – Grace in the Wind – that meets the second Saturday of the month. We ride to a mystery lunch location. You can join us with your convertible, too. Meet at the church parking lot at 9:30 AM to leave by 10:00 AM.