Life Groups are Bible study groups that are offered for four to eight weeks at a time. These are periodically offered throughout the year on campus or at different homes with different teachers.
Some of the subjects offered include:
- Book studies from Scripture
- People in the Bible
- Men’s group – Barnabus Group
- Finances according to Scripture
- Marriage & relationships
- Precepts from the Bible
- Biblical living principles
- Grace based parenting
- Sharing the Gospel
- The whole Bible in 30 sessions
- Men’s group – 33 series
- The truth project
- The history of Israel and the Jews
- The truth about dinosaurs
- Homes of honor
- Membership at FBC
There are many Life Groups being offered currently in 2020 with others scheduled to begin soon.
Life Groups are a great way to study Scripture in a comfortable, informal, small group setting.
Contact the church office for more information about hosting, leading, or attending Life Groups at FBC Dunnellon.